Be a Winner

Having tried and failed, I'll always consider you a winner; but having not tried and failed, I'll always consider you a nobody!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Get Ready, Get Ready, Get Ready, and Get Ready!

To: All My Cyberspace Loyal Fans and Readers



Subject: Get Ready, Get Ready, Get Ready, and Get Ready!



Date: February 6, 2010



Dear Attentive Fans and Readers:



A few months ago, I revealed to you in one of my blog postings, "The Signs of the Times!" I hope you recall how I explained the meanings of earthquakes happening in unusual places in the world; typhoons and cyclones wiping out entire cities and towns, in Japan and the Philippines, and horrific torrential rains and tornadoes pelting and churning the earth. Currently, as an up-to-date, you can see the following happening right before your eye, on your TV screen, as I write:



How Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, and the entire Northern and Mid-Atlantic region are, anomalously, being paralyzed by sleet, snow and ice. The US Post Office, for the first time ever shutting its doors due to inclement weather; ground and air travel have abruptly come to a halt; and hundreds being injured and accidents are widely occurring.



Meanwhile, I'm sure you're sitting back in your living-room chairs appalled, and trying to figure out just what's going on! I'll tell you what's going on! This is the continuous signs of the times that the glaring, imminent second return of Jesus Christ is right around the corner! Matter-of-fact, I predict it's within the next two years. Therefore, I caution and warn all of you lackadaisical, care-free, fun-loving folks, out there, that you better get ready, get ready, get ready, and get ready to met the King of Kings--whether you want to or not! He's coming; and I'll bet my last dollar He's coming--and coming soon!



Chow,





Authored

By

Sir Leonard

No comments:

Post a Comment