Be a Winner

Having tried and failed, I'll always consider you a winner; but having not tried and failed, I'll always consider you a nobody!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

US Supreme Court Shoots Down Gun Control Laws

To: All My Cyberspace Loyal Fans and Readers




Subject: US Supreme Court Shoots Down Gun Control Laws



Date: June 29, 2010



Dear Fans and Readers:



Yesterday, the US Supreme Court's blockbuster ruling, that a ban on handguns, is unconstitutional and a violation of the Second Amendment of American citizens' right to bear arms. The long-awaited ruling was vociferously extended to all cities and States of the United States. This makes me happy, because of what happened to me a few years ago! I was arrested for carrying a gun without a license, booked and went to trial. During the trial, my statement to the court was as follows:



"Your, Honor, I carry my gun, simply, for my protection. I am a citizen of the United States, have no felony convictions on my record and have applied for a Georgia license to carry a weapon but was denied by the State (by reasons unknown). As you know, a few years ago the US Supreme Court ruled that, 'It is not the police's responsibility to protect the citizens of the United States but to enforce the law.' Now what was I suppose to do, Your Honor, walk these violent street without being able to protect myself?" This judge convicted and fined me $750.00--a travesty of justice!



Just rulings like this, makes one proud to be called an American. Right on US Supreme Court!







Authored

By

By Sir Leonard



Copyright 2010, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment