Be a Winner

Having tried and failed, I'll always consider you a winner; but having not tried and failed, I'll always consider you a nobody!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Two Prostatectomy's Side Affects Doctors Dare Talk About

Doctors are always looking for that opportunity to put the knife you! Putting the knife to you is where doctors make their money--not writing prescriptions. After forty years old, the prostate gland becomes enlarged; and this is something that doctors jumpt at, in trying to talk the elder person into removing his prostate gland as a cancer-preventative measure or lie to him in telling him that his prostate gland is cancerous. Anything to make the money! It angried the VA doctors When I refused to let them test me for Prostate cancer; because of this, they refuse to write me a prescription to shrink my prostate gland unless I submit to the test. I read some where that after a while the enlarge prostate gland will shrink itself. Men that I talk to, who have undergone this testing, said that it hurts like hell!


My applauds and kudos go out to Dr. J. Leonard Lichtenfeld for being brave and honest enough to stand up and speak the true about the major two devastating side affects of a prostatectomy. My hunch was right all along! "The Doctor's Word is Not the Bible," is one of the chapters in my book, "Sir Leonard Speaks," in which I write about doctors' diagnoses in great length. In the chapter, I write about how much credence I would give to a dorctor's diagnosis if he told me that I had prostate cancer. I said that, without mentioning the previous doctor's diagnosis, I would go out, if necessary, and hire a hundred more doctors for an examination; and if the one hundredth doctor tells me that I have prostate cancer--and then, and only then, would I begin to think about it! Notice that I said, "Think about it!" Sir Leonard, Atlanta,

No comments:

Post a Comment