Be a Winner

Having tried and failed, I'll always consider you a winner; but having not tried and failed, I'll always consider you a nobody!

Monday, October 6, 2014

"Obesity In America"

"Obesity In America"

Marcus, you could've avoided a whole lot of hard work, sweat and toil, had you ordered my best-selling e-book, "Fat America:  My Miracle Weight Losing Plan," available on line, at:  http://www.bookrix.com/-sirleonard.  I designed and wrote the book, with overweight individuals just like you in mind, who will be able to easily shed those ugly pounds without all the exercising and the sacrificing of the favorite foods you like to eat.  I explain, in details, how, by following my instructions without deviation, you're guaranteed to lose at least 15 or more pounds within a 28-day period. 

Meanwhile, I always recommend to my health-conscious readers, that, along with purchasing my best-selling book, "Fat America:  My Miracle Weight Losing Plan," to, also, purchase my other health inducing, best-selling book, "Fresh Juice:  The Infinite Body Healer."   Indubitably, these two books--used in synergy together--will benefit the body in two significant ways:  the Weight Losing Plan controls and monitors body weight; while the Fresh Juice Plan provides the daily minimum Vitamins and Minerals needed to nourish and maintain good body health.   Once again, you can check them out on line, at:  http://www.bookrix.com/-sirleonard.

No comments:

Post a Comment