Be a Winner

Having tried and failed, I'll always consider you a winner; but having not tried and failed, I'll always consider you a nobody!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Calling All Pastors

To: All Pastors




Subject: Calling All Pastors



Date: October 31, 2009



Dear Pastors:



As a writer and blogger, I was taken aback after learning how the churches in the Atlanta area are being governed and influenced by the agenda of the contemporary Democratic Party. Instead of the black aspirants, running for the mayoralty office of Atlanta, demonstrating their skill and quality of leadership and character, they're exhibiting their ignorance and unprofessionalism! This whole black "charade" that's being carried out by Lisa Borders and Kasim Reed, only makes their sponsors look bad--not Mary Norwood! What did I learn? Having lived in the City of Los Angeles for nine years, I learned that black leadership, in dominantly black cities, is influenced and controlled by the contemporary Democratic Party. The current Georgia Democratic Party's sponsored public racist, prejudice and hate-filled ads, showing on TV and mailing posters against mayoral candidate Mary Norwood prove and bear this out! Please, believe me, when I say, writing about and watching this whole dang gone political floorshow, have been such an anomalous, unpleasant experience. The tragedy, about these black mayoral candidates, is that they're all simpletons and in need of teaching; and I'm led to believe that God has anointed me to do just that!



In the meantime, I have a message to all you pastors of the Atlanta area churches. Most of you've been on my e-mailing list for some time now; and have received a copy of my blog memo, "Churches Everywhere," a copy of my brochure, "The Vote," and a copy of my, "Ten Pledges for School Students." Yet, there's no indication that you, as pastors, have had any effect or made any appreciative difference or impact upon the surrounding community whatever! This hold and stupor, which the Democratic Party has over you, are preventing you from doing the right thing for the community and parishioners of your church. I clearly informed and made you aware of Atlanta Mayor Shirley Franklin and her Administration, surreptitiously, having in force, an ongoing social program, that's putting a gun to the Atlanta taxpayers' heads, and forcing them to pay for the benefits of two men and two women couples (same-sex couples) "shacking up" in the name of some "domestic partnership!" As Apostle Paul warned the churches of the New Testament, I warn you pastors, it'll be much sooner than you think, when God's going to hold you responsible and accountable for compromising and withholding his Word from your parishioners for the sake of "political correctness"; in other word, for the sake of following the doctrine and unbelief of the secular Democratic Party.



Oh, by the way, the above message wasn't meant for those Hollywood, mega church pastors; because God said that, "They have their reward already!" Because of my not having set the love of money as top priority in my daily life, I believe God has primarily anointed me, as His spokesman, to speak to this nation about stopping the Democratic Party and the ACLU from trying to turn America into a second "Sodom and Gorromorah!"



Meanwhile, let me explain why the Democratic Party, mayoral candidates Kasim Reed and Lisa Borders are waging these last- minute vicious, uncivilized, verbal attacks against Mary Norwood. It all boils down to four reasons; first, because Mary Norwood has done her homework; second, because Mary Norwood is unstoppable; third, because she has the white vote bloc on her side and fourth, because Mary Norwood has publicly exposed and proven that black folk are incapable of leading. This sheer, nonsense, last-minute attack on Miss Norwood as being a "Republican" is some witch hunt trying to convince the voters that she is dishonest, can't be trusted and a liar--especially about her voting record and Party affiliation. They're trying to disprove that she's an Independent by questioning her voting record--which is none of their business! My suggestion, to Miss Norwood, is that the next time someone questions how she votes, whether it is the moderator, candidate, audience or whomever; answer the question, in no uncertain words, such as, "That's private, personal and none of your business whom I vote for! Neither my vote is bequeathed to the Democratic Party nor the Republican Party; I'm an Independent and free to vote for either of the two parties if I choose to; because I'm not a slave to either Party!"



Moreover, my suggestion to all the above black mayoral candidates is to visit my blog pages at: www.myspace.com/sir_leonard; and at: http://thundercatspeaks...!.Blogspot.com; and down load a copy of my 2006 brochure, "The Vote," in which I expose the Democratic Party for what it really believes in and stands for! The format of the brochure is such that the information, on both parties, is juxtaposed for convenience and easy comprehension at a glance. This brochure is eye-opening, entertaining, exciting and full of the truth. In it, you'll discover that the Democratic Party believes in, stands for and embraces the principle of the Devil; as the Republican Party believes in, stands for and embraces the principle of God. The 2003, abominable event that took place in San Francisco, when a "homo" court judge ruled, ruled I said, mind you; not enacted law, that ban on same-sex marriage was unconstitutional, is what induced me to write this brochure. The surprisingly stunning event that took place, during this time, was when a TV newscaster asked Rev. Jesse Jackson, "What do you think about two men getting married?" "There's nothing wrong with it, if they love each other." This surprised response made me numbed all over! Not only was I stunned, angry and disappointed, but I lost respect and confidence in a man had I considered being a man of God! This was the catalyst that kindled my curiosity about Democrats; so I began observing and researching the ideology of the contemporary Democratic Party. My results are incorporated in my brochure, "The Vote!"



In addition, I recommend that all American voters, both Democratic and Republican, carefully, read and study this brochure before voting; you'll find it informative, entertaining and exciting!



Sincerely,







Sir Leonard

Recording Artist, Writer and Blogger

Fit T Hit Records

No comments:

Post a Comment