Be a Winner

Having tried and failed, I'll always consider you a winner; but having not tried and failed, I'll always consider you a nobody!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Women's Basketball Final Four--Baylor's Brittney Briner, a Papa Bear?

Subject: Women's Basketball Final Four--Baylor's Brittney Briner, a Papa Bear?



Date: April 4, 2010



Dear Sports Fans and Readers:



I must admit that I'm not a fan of regular season's college basketball; but during the sweet sixteen playoff March madness road to the Final Four, while surfing the sports channels, I ended up on a channel, where the Baylor's Lady Bears were playing the Tennessee Lady Volunteers in the NCAA Women Championship Basketball Tournament. As I watched, I noticed there was quite a bit of excitement and hoopla about one of Baylor's player, named Brittney Briner. During the game, while listening to and watching several of the commentators interview this much-talked-about, Baylor's super star player; Immediately, I could detect some unusual masculine physical traits about Brittney Briner. The most obvious characteristics that stood out the most were "her" human physiology, posture and gravelly raspy voice.



Meanwhile, I don't know why, but I just can't bring myself to grip with referring to Brittney Briner as a "she." I have a suspicion that if this young lady continues to dominate in the world of women basketball that some opposing team is going to demand that she undergoes the gender test to determine her sex gender. We can all recall, just last year, August 19, 2009, after the sensational South African track and field runner, 18 year old Castor Semenya, came out of nowhere to win the world Women's 800 meter dash, was forced to undergo a gender test to determine her sex identity. Well, I don't think Brittney Briner has anything to worry about, at least for now; because those UConn Huskies are going to annihilate this Baylor team in the Alamo dome in San Antonio, Texas, April 4, 2010!



After UConn's Tina Charles, Maya Moore and the rest of the UConn Huskies slam dunk these Baylor's Lady Bears, I predict that they'll do no less to those Oklahoma Lady Sooners or the Stanford Lady Cardinals. There's no reason for me to wish these UConn Huskies luck because they already have all the luck they'll ever need--players Tina Charles and Maya Moore!





Authored

By

Sir Leonard



Sports Update

No comments:

Post a Comment