Be a Winner

Having tried and failed, I'll always consider you a winner; but having not tried and failed, I'll always consider you a nobody!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Michael Jackson's Skin-Color Change

To: All My Loyal Cyberspace Fans and Readers

Subject: Michael Jackson's Skin-Color Change

Date: September 17, 2009

Dear Fans and Readers:

After watching the Oprah Winfrey Show, "Remembering Michael Jackson," and Oprah dedicating her entire one hour show, narrating her 1993 interview with Michael Jackson, I decided to write my take on the interview--especially the sensitive part where he was asked about the color-change; and he became uneasy and acrimoniously combative. Miss Oprah, wisely, took a hint and moved on; in her narrative remarks, she said, "He became very testy and didn't want to talk about it!"

However, I list two medical discoveries below that I believe are being suppressed and withheld from the public because of the possibility of getting into the hands of the wrong unscrupulous groups of people.

The Invisibility Discovery

I never cared, and still don't, about going to movies too much when I was growing up. The movies that turned me on were Shoot'em ups, Superman, and the Invisible Man; and oh, how I loved to go see the Invisible Man movies! In one of these movies, the Invisible Man revealed his secret of becoming invisible. He said, "A scientist had discovered the secret from a flower that came from a plant in South America; and he had vials filled with this chemical; and, when he wished to become invisible, he gave himself a shot in the arm. Somehow, I always believed that there was some truth in this; but it was kept a secret less the criminal world found out about it and became the world unstoppable enemy! Imagine a criminal becoming invisible; walking in and taking money from banks at will, slapping people at will as law enforcement becomes helpless!

Skin-Color Change Discovery

This is where the late pop-singer Michael Jackson comes in. I don't think the metamorphic change of Michael Jackson's skin color, from black to white, was a gradual process but more closely to a sudden one. In the interview, I observed that the white pigment of his was smooth and homogeneous. There was a continuity of whiteness covering the entire surface of his skin--his ears, neck, arms hands face, etc. In my opinion, like many blacks, Michael Jackson's ultimate desire was to become white; and he had the wealth to search out ways to get it accomplished. I do believe he succeeded. He found some scientific way to achieve his desire. The biological color system, a system with which I'm not too familiar, I'm convinced was a great part of Michael Jackson's world over the last two decades. The saddest thing of all that I gleaned from the interview was how distraught the king of pop was about having done these things to himself; and, ho, how he wished he could undo what he had done!

No comments:

Post a Comment